Send us your photos for our 2022 calendar
Each year GRRMF creates a wonderful calendar which we offer for sale in the fall. All proceeds go towards veterinary expenses for our dogs. Our calendar is truly special – each and every dog featured has been adopted through our program. To submit pictures, email your original full sized digital pictures to email@example.com. We enjoy getting holiday themed photos so be sure to snap some on Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Seasonal shots are also great capturing the Florida (or favorite vacation spots) during the seasons of winter, spring, summer and fall!
Here are our submission guidelines:
- Submission deadline is June 15, 2021.
- Photos must be of GRRMF alumni only.
- Include a brief story of your dog’s past and present life with each picture and when you adopted through GRRMF.
- Photos with high digital resolution are required. We can only use photos with 1500kb and ideally higher.
- Do not compress the digital files as small files are not usable.
- All photos, including those taken by cell phone, must be sent in the original size.
- Horizontal aspect photos that prominently feature your dog are desirable.
- No people in the photos.
- No red eye photos. Please do not make any adjustments to the photo to fix eye color.
- We will only accept photos in .jpg format.
- Photos must be previously unpublished, and be the original work of the entrant.
- By submitting an entry, GRRMF is granted a royalty-free, non-exclusive, world-wide, license to publish and use the photos in any and all media without any consideration to the entrant.
- Submission of photos does not guarantee inclusion in calendar. Even if your photos are not selected for the calendar, we may use them in our newsletter and on our website.
Need some tips on taking great photos? Visit our tip page here.